SCENIC MOUNTAIN PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
We would appreciate you leaving us a review on Good Sam, TripAdvisor
If you have an issue or problem, please do not hesitate to call the office at 478-454-1013 to resolve it the best way we can.
It is important to us that you are Happy Campers!!! Thank you for visiting!!!
- Thank you for throwing cigarette butts in designated areas and not on streets, sidewalks, firepits or on the ground.
- Thank you for not smoking in our buildings.
- Please burn only clean paper, cardboard, and firewood in the fire pits.
- Pet owners, please clean up after your pets, including the dog park.
- Please do not put other waste or other trash in the doggie doo receptacles.
- Please keep all pets on a leash when outside unless in the dog park.
- Please do not bring pets in any building – service dogs are exempt.
- Please always control aggressive or excessively barking dogs
- Thank you for leaving the restroom the way you found it. If it needs attention, please notify the office 478-454-1013 immediately.
- After Hours Emergency Phone for Water and Electric Only: Wayne: 478-251-4286 or Katherine 678-517-4879
- Garbage is picked up between 8AM and 11AM street side. Otherwise, please use the trash stations or the dumpster to properly dispose of your garbage.
- We can fill Removable Propane Tanks. Remove your tank put it at curb side, call office. We will Pick up your tank, fill it, and return it to you. We will either charge your card on file or you may come to the office and pay.
- We ARE NOT able to fill on board tanks.
- Please do not place appliances outdoors or permanent structures on your site.
- Thank you for respecting your neighbors by observing quiet hours from 10PM-8AM.
- Please refrain from using firearms, fireworks, hunting or hazardous materials on park property.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, club house, and laundry. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult to the bathrooms.
- Parents are responsible for all damages to the campground and its equipment caused by their children
- Thank you for not swimming in our ponds.
- Use or possession of illegal drugs is grounds for immediate eviction from park property.
- Rates are for 1 RV, 2 adults, 2 children and 2 additional vehicles only. Additional vehicles, boats, motorcycles, cargo haulers must be parked in storage. Please check with office for availability and pricing
- Check In Time is 2pm.
Check Out Time 1pm
- The pool is open from 10 AM – sundown CLOSED during stormy weather.
- Thank you for parking on gravel areas only, not on the grass.
- Those who desire to extend their stay need to provide the following advanced notice: Monthly – 1 week, Weekly – 72 hours, Overnight – before close of business day. **This is at discretion of the front office and availability
- CABLE TV– If your TV does not receive all the channels run a scan, if you receive no signal most probably it is because you did not use the switch that changes from your RV internet to cable TV
- SPEED LIMIT IS 10MPH. Be mindful of your speed inside the park.
- Scenic Mountain Resort is no responsible for any loss or damage to property or injuries to persons while camping or visiting the park. Conduct & Financial obligations for damage or injuries by adults, children, pets or vehicles in the responsibility of the person registered to the camp site.